Please read this page
Fort Worth Friday’s is a weekly offering developed by Ritas & Queso and Alto to bring our margarita and queso goodness to our friends just west in Fort Worth. Please be aware that orders must be placed by 5pm on Thursday for all Fort Worth deliveries on the following Friday. To order by phone click here and return to the main site to view the menu and phone number.
DISCLAIMER: Please ensure a person of legal age with a valid ID is present at the time of delivery for a confirmation signature. Delivery charges for packages that are unable to be delivered are non-refundable.
To place your Fort Worth Friday's order online continue reading below.
- The Fort Worth Friday’s ordering window is Monday through Thursday weekly from 10am - 4pm (online) and 10am - 5pm (by phone).
- Same day ordering will not be available for Fort Worth Friday’s, so please order in advance.
- The Fort Worth Friday’s delivery window is between 2pm - 6pm.
- Our ordering platform will be turned off after hours.
Confirmation, Acceptance, and Rejection
- Once you have placed and purchased your Ritas & Queso order you will receive a receipt via email.
- Your order will not be officially accepted until you receive an acceptance email from a member of our Ritas & Queso team.
- All online orders will be accepted or rejected within 1-hour of receipt.
- If your order is accepted you can expect delivery in our standard delivery window of 2p - 6p. Or you can pick up your order at the designated pick-up window of 11a - 6p.
Your order may be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- Your order’s delivery address is outside of our designated delivery zones communicated on our website.
- There is not enough inventory to fulfill your order during the time you request.
- Full refund
- Move the delivery day
- Change order procurement to pick-up (if out of the delivery zone)
- We do not allow customers to submit one large order for delivery to many different addresses.
- You must place each order with different delivery addresses separately.
- Alternatively, you can place one large order for multiple kits and pick-up and handle delivery yourself.
- The maximum quantity for each product you can order is (10)
- You can submit multiple orders to meet your desired volume or just call us to place the order.
Ordering For a Future Date
- Online orders for a future date can be no more than seven days out.
- Please call us if you want to discuss an order even further out.